The image of the God of order who controls the chaos of the universe is captured forever in the highly detailed, eye-catching design of the Silver Ganesha Coin. Shown seated with his traditional attributes, Lord Ganesha gives this 15.51-gram coin incredible beauty and makes it an item anyone will love displaying in their home. Finely crafted out of 99.99 percent pure silver, the coin is hallmarked by Baird & Co, the leading producer of bullion in the UK, on its obverse side, so whoever is lucky enough to receive it will know of its value. A stylish red gift bag makes the coin a tasteful gift for a Hindu wedding, housewarming or any other special occasion.
- Diameter: 30 mm approx
- Weight: 15.51g
- Fineness: 999.9 (99.99% Pure Silver)
Manufacturer: Manufactured in London by the UK’s leading bullion producer Baird & Co. All the silver bullion products from this refiner are ‘London Good Delivery’ as approved by the LBMA.
- Your order will be fully insured and delivered by our couriers or Royal Mail. It will arrive in completely un-marked, non-descriptive packaging.
- All orders placed till 10 pm will be dispatched the next working day and you should receive with 1-2 days of us dispatching the order.
- The orders over £30 will require signature on delivery.
- The Delivery is free for all orders to UK. For overseas orders, please check our Shipping Details
Lowest price Guarantee: We offer the lowest guaranteed prices in the whole of EU. The price that you see is inclusive of all taxes and free shipping. In the unlikely event that you see the prices of same products anywhere else cheaper in UK, we will match these even after you place the order. So, if you are want to compare the prices, order now and you can do it later!
Holographic Certificate of Authenticity: All orders will be dispatched with our holographic/ tamper proof certificate of authenticity.