1 Oz Indian Peacock 999 Silver Oval Coin [Limited Edition]
The majestic Peacock, India’s national bird, symbolizes grace, joy, beauty and love. This living rainbow of vivid hues and richness of color gives it a heavenly beauty. The peacock represents the very essence of Indian philosophy.
Struck in vibrant color, this individually serial numbered limited edition design captures every detail of its heavenly beauty. Talon imprints on the reverse face of the coin complete the fine detailing.
This collectible is individually serial numbered
- Weight: 1 Oz/ 31.10 grams
- Fineness: 999 (99.9% pure silver)
Manufacturer: MMTC PAMP, a joint venture between PAMP SA Switzerland and MMTC Ltd, a Government of India Undertaking. It’s India’s first and only LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) Good Delivery refinery. Hence, it is Divinera’s chosen supplier.
Packaging: Each coin is packaged in protective plastic capsule which is further encased in a custom built presentation box, ready for gifting while also appealing to collectors of limited edition world class products.
- Your order will be fully insured and delivered by our couriers or Royal Mail. It will arrive in completely un-marked, non-descriptive packaging.
- All orders placed till 10 pm will be dispatched the next working day and you should receive with 1-2 days of us dispatching the order.
- The orders over £30 will require signature on delivery.
- The Delivery is free for all orders to UK. For overseas orders, please check our Shipping Details
Lowest price Guarantee: We offer the lowest guaranteed prices in the whole of EU. The price that you see is inclusive of all taxes and free shipping. In the unlikely event that you see the prices of same products anywhere else cheaper in UK, we will match these even after you place the order. So, if you are want to compare the prices, order now and you can do it later!