Om, also written as Aum, is a mystical and sacred syllable that originated from Hinduism but is now common to Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, Buddhism and the Bön faith. Om is a sound and a symbol which is rich in meaningand depth. It represents the divine in each of us, as well as our interconnectivity. It reminds us that we have the ability to move past our physical and mental states of consciousness and connect with the divine – both in ourselves and others.
- Diameter: 38.2mm
- Weight: 31.103g
- Fineness: 9999 (99.99% Pure Silver)
Manufacturer: Manufactured in London by the UK’s leading bullion producer Baird & Co. All the silver bullion products from this refiner are ‘London Good Delivery’ as approved by the LBMA.
- Your order will be fully insured and delivered by our couriers or Royal Mail. It will arrive in completely un-marked, non-descriptive packaging.
- All orders placed till 10 pm will be dispatched the next working day and you should receive with 1-2 days of us dispatching the order.
- The orders over £30 will require signature on delivery.
- The Delivery is free for all orders to UK. For overseas orders, please check our Shipping Details
Lowest price Guarantee: We offer the lowest guaranteed prices in the whole of EU. The price that you see is inclusive of all taxes and free shipping. In the unlikely event that you see the prices of same products anywhere else cheaper in UK, we will match these even after you place the order. So, if you are want to compare the prices, order now and you can do it later!
Holographic Certificate of Authenticity: All orders will be dispatched with our holographic/ tamper proof certificate of authenticity.